- 1 List Of Important Documents To Upload / Store In DigiLocker App
How To Save Documents In Digilocker App ‘ is the most common doubt we all often stuck with! DigiLocker App is used to store the documents safely also securely. By using Digilocker App, you can easily access , store , validate , also share documents online by avoiding the hassle to carry all the physical documents. DigiLocker Account will secure and safeguard all your uploaded personal documents.
List Of Important Documents To Upload / Store In DigiLocker App
DigiLocker App has a facility to store up to 210 different document types. Here are the list of important documents stored in DigiLocker App :
How To Save Documents In Digilocker App – How To Create Account in Digilocker App
- Educational certificates
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Electricity, Telephone and water bills
- Ration card
- Property tax receipts
- And other files
- Indian Government provides a 1 GB storage space to store documents
- Also the uploaded documents size should not exceed 1 MB.
- only the following formats are allowed – Pdf, jpeg, jpg, png, gif and bmp to upload
Here’s How To Upload Documents In Digilocker App :
- Users can also share all uploaded documents in digilocker app / digilocker official site.
- You can sign documents digitally and then authenticate them by using e-sign facility
How To Put Documents In Digilocker App : DigiLocker certificates
Each and every document on Digital locker App will have the unique URI. You can upload and also access the DigiLocker certificates using the URL code
How To Save Documents In Digilocker App / DigiLocker Official Site :
- You need not carry your documents physically
- You can access the store documents from anywhere as well as at anytime via smartphone
- Digital Locker ID validates the authenticity of documents.
How To Pull Documents From Digilocker App | Verify Documents In Digilocker
- After successful login to Digi locker account
- Then click on the “Upload” button
- A dialog box will appear on the screen. then select the document type which you want to upload
- Make sure that the document you want to upload is present in your system
- After a successful document or certificate upload, then select the type of document “Select doctype”
- After selecting that a pop up will appear and you will see the document types, choose your uploaded document type
- Then Click on save button
By using this Digilocker account you can access the following features :
a. digilocker cbse mark sheet download
b. digilocker driving license download
c. digilocker aadhar also
d. Vehicle registration documents
Stay tuned with us for an interesting updates on Digilocker App.